These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for Queens and Diamonds (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for Queens and Diamonds, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom centre of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 20 lines and the total selected bet.
By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from 20p to £2
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 95.40%.
- Queens and Diamonds is a slot machine with 5 reels and 3 rows, which has 20 lines and a free spins phase. The PLAY button makes the spin with 20 lines and the total selected bet.
- By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
- If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
- The winning combinations and payments will be decided according to the PRIZE TABLE.
- Calculations of winnings are based on combinations of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- On each spin, the prize winning symbols disappear. Following a downward movement of the symbols above the slots, the new slots are filled with other symbols. This process is repeated until there are no prizes left.
- The Wild symbol can replace any other symbol except the Bonus.
- The Bonus symbols only appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
Free spin phase
- Three bonus symbols (with a maximum of one counting per reel) provide a phase with 6 free spins.
- The free spin phase takes place with special reels.
- The Bonus symbols appear on all of the reels during this phase.
- During this phase, three, four or five bonus symbols (with a maximum of one counting per reel) give 3, 6 or 10 additional spins respectively.
- During this phase, the larger symbols (Queens) are considered scatter, therefore they produce a prize per appearance without the need to be in consecutive order on the same prize line.
- The free spin phase is played at the same betting level as the spin that activated the phase.