We've got security covered so your details are safe with us
Our security standards
Keeping your details secure is important to us. We follow strict security standards and undergo independent audits – you don’t need to worry about your transactions with us.
Avoid lottery scams
Scammers may try to trick you into thinking you've won.
- Don't pay money to anyone who claims you've won
- Don't give your details to someone who contacts you unexpectedly
- Don't select links in unsolicited emails - even if they use a real company's name or logo
- If you (or your syndicate) didn't buy a ticket, there's no chance you've won
If you think you have been the victim of a scam, contact Action Fraud on 0300 123 2040.
Keep your details safe
Stay safe online by creating a secure password and protecting it.
- Choose a password that's easy for you to remember but hard for others to guess
- Keep your password private - don't share it with anyone or write it down
- Change your password frequently.