These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for PLANET67 (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for PLANET67, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
To start a play, you need to choose the number of cards you want to play, click on the symbol “x” to deactivate a card, click on the card if you want to change the numbers on the card before the game starts, choose the total bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom left of the screen, and press PLAY button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTO' and select how you want to autoplay.
Once Play or Start in the Auto box is pressed, the draw will commence. If a number has appeared, the box is crossed out. If the number has appeared and is part of the winning pattern the box will coloured.
When you mark all the coloured boxes of a pattern, you win a prize.
When you are close to winning a good prize, the extra ball phase will start. Each Martian figure represents an extra ball. In the ball extraction zone the price it costs to buy the extra ball is indicated. You can buy the ball in various different ways: clicking in the middle on the price, on one of the Martians or on the EXTRA button. If you do not want to buy extra balls you must click END.
Wild Ball. If this ball appears, you can select whatever number you want. You only have to click on the chosen number. If you click EXTRA or if you click on the wild ball, the game will automatically choose the number that will give you the biggest prize.
Free Ball: This indicates that the next extra ball is free.
You choose your bet amount from 4p to £2
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 95.98%.
- Planet 67 is a video bingo game with 4 cards with 3 rows and 5 columns.
- The PLAY button starts a round with the number of active cards and the total bet selected.
- By clicking AUTO, you will open a panel in order to select the number of automatic rounds that you want to play. You can also select how you want the game to act in the extra balls phase.
- The winning patterns and payments will be decided according to the TABLE OF PRIZE WINNING PATTERNS.
- If you obtain a pattern that forms from another (pattern contained in another larger pattern), only the highest pattern will be paid and not the sum of the patterns.