These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for King Kong (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for King Kong, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom centre of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can hold for 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 243 ways and the total selected bet.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from £0.25 to £2.00.
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 94.33%.
- King Kong is a slot machine with 5 reels and 3 rows.
- To spin with the selected total bet value, hit the SPIN button (alternatively you can also press the space bar).
- By holding AUTOSPIN you will automatically play until de-selected.
- If a line pays more than one win, the win with the highest win is paid.
- The winning combinations and payments will be decided according to the PAY TABLE.
- Calculations of winnings are based on combinations of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- The first symbol in the winning combination must be in the first reel.