These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for Eastern Goddess (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for Eastern Goddess, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom centre of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 30 lines and the total selected bet.
By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from 18p to £1.80
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 96%.
- Eastern Goddesses is a slot machine with 5 reels and 3 rows, which has 30 lines and a free spins phase.
- The PLAY button makes the spin with 30 lines and the total selected bet.
- By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
- If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
- The winning combinations and payments will be decided according to the PRIZE TABLE.
- Calculations of winnings are based on combinations of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- The Wild symbol can replace any other symbol except the Scatter.
- There are three goddesses and each of them can appear in two ways: Normal and full size (that is to say, taking up three positions within the reel). La diosa de Fire in full size only appears on the second reel. The goddess of Water in full size only appears on the central reel, and the goddess of Wind in full size, only appears on the fourth reel.
- Goddess of Fire: All of the second reel will act as Wilds, and will multiply the total prize of the spin by a random value of between 2 and 5.
- Goddess of Water: It will turn some of the randomly selected symbols into Wilds.
- Goddess of Wind: It gives 5 free spins. During each of these spins a column of Wilds will gradually consecutively move from the fifth reel (on the first free spin) to the first (on the fifth).
- The combinations of different goddesses on a prize line give a prize.
Free spin phase
- Three or more Bonus symbols provide a free spins phase. Entering into this phase automatically grants a prize the same as the cost of the spin that activated the phase.
- Upon entering the phase, the active mechanics are decided via a mini game. In the mini game there are 9 hidden options, corresponding to the parts of the goddesses that will be selected. Each goddess is comprised of three parts. Once one of the goddesses has been completed, the free spins will begin and the mechanics of the completed goddess will be able to start up at random during the entire phase. The goddess of Fire gives 10 free spins, that of Water gives 9, and that of Wind gives 8.
- The free spin phase is played with special reels without Bonus symbols nor full size goddesses.
- The free spin phase is played at the same betting level as the spin that activated the phase.
Free Round Bonus
FRBs (Free Round Bonus) are rounds that you can enjoy completely for free. The value of the bet cannot be changed and the rules of the rounds are the same as the normal playing mode. If you have FRBs you will be notified when the game loads and a notification window will also be shown when the FRBs run out in order to notify you that the next round will cost the established bet amount.Try Game Play Game