These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for Bonnie & Clyde (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for Bonnie & Clyde, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom centre of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 60 lines and the total selected bet.
By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from 20p to £2
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 95.1%.
- Bonnie and Clyde is a slot machine with 5 reels and 4 rows with 50 lines and a free spins feature.
- The PLAY button does a spin with 50 lines and the total bet selected (alternatively it is also possible to push the space bar).
- By pressing AUTOSPIN you will play automatically with the number of selected spins.
- In the event that a line gives more than one prize, that line will be rewarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
- The winning combinations and the prizes are decided according to the PAYTABLE.
- The calculation of the winnings is based on the combination of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- Clyde’s symbol also awards additional prizes for combinations of consecutive symbols from right to left.
- The 'Wild' symbol can substitute any other symbol except 'Bonus'.
Free Spins Bonus Feature
- Three, four or five Bonus symbols award a feature of 10, 20 or 50 free spins, respectively. Each bonus symbol can contain a value. If so, said value adds up to the total number of spins from the feature.
- During the feature, three, four or five Bonus symbols award 10, 20 or 50 additional Free Spins, respectively. Each bonus symbol can contain a value. If so, said value adds up to the total number or spins obtained.
- The 'Free Spins Feature’ is played with some special reels with more Wilds.
- The 'Free Spins Feature’ is played at the same level of bet that the spin that activated the feature.
Free Round Bonus
FRBs (Free Round Bonus) are rounds that you can enjoy completely for free. The value of the bet cannot be changed and the rules of the rounds are the same as the normal playing mode. If you have FRBs you will be notified when the game loads and a notification window will also be shown when the FRBs run out in order to notify you that the next round will cost the established bet amount.
The following functions and game adjustments are subject to the terms and conditions of the operator's website:
- The procedure used to manage non-finalised spins.
- The time after which inactive playing sessions end.
- If a technical error occurs in the game hardware/software, all of the bets and payments made will be cancelled.
For further information, check out the operator's website.Try Game Play Game