These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for The Legendary Red Dragon (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for The Legendary Red Dragon, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom centre of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 50 lines and the total selected bet.
By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from 25p to £2
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 95.60%.
- Red Dragon is a slot machine with 6 reels and 4 rows, which has 50 lines and a free spins phase.
- The PLAY button makes the spin with 50 lines and the total selected bet (alternatively you can also press the space bar).
- By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
- If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
- The winning combinations and payments will be decided according to the PRIZE TABLE.
- Calculations of winnings are based on combinations of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- The Wild symbol only appears on reels 2,3, 4, 5 and 6 and replaces all of the symbols except Bonus (Ying-Yang).
- During the regular phase, a red dragon will appear on a reel selected at random between the second, third, fourth, fifth and six reels, thus converting all of your symbols into Wilds. During the free spin phase, two red dragons will randomly appear instead of one, on two of the reels from the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth.
Free spin phase
- If 3, 4 or 5 Bonus symbols appear anywhere on the reel, 10, 15 or 20 free spins are awarded, respectively.
- During the free spin phase, two, three or four Bonus symbols provide 4, 8 or 12 additional free spins, respectively.
- The free spin phase is played with special reels.
- The free spin phase is played at the same betting level as the round that activated the phase.