These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for Super 7 Stars (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for Super 7 stars, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom center of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 30 lines and the total selected bet.
By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from 30p to £1.80
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 95.9%.
- Super 7 Stars is a slot machine with 5 reels and 3 rows, which has 30 lines and a free spins phase.
- The PLAY button makes the spin with 30 lines and the total selected bet (alternatively you can also press the space bar).
- By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
- If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
- The winning combinations and payments will be decided according to the PRIZE TABLE.
- Calculations of winnings are based on combinations of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- There are two Scatter symbols: the golden Super 7 Stars and the silver one. As they are Scatter symbols, the prize received depends on the total amount of appearances of the symbol on the spin, without the need for them to be on a prize line. These prizes are given as a multiplier of the total cost of the spin.
- The Wild symbol can replace any other symbol except the Bonus, Wheels, Super 7 and Scatters.
- The Super 7 symbol only appears on the central reel. When this symbol appears in a spin, it will expand to occupy the entire reel, and make all of the symbols on the central reel act as Wilds (replacing any other symbol except Bonus, Wheels, Super7 and Scatters). Also, an extra spin will be awarded, maintaining the central reel as Wilds.
- The Wheel symbols appear on reels 1, 3 and 5. Three wheel symbols provide a turn of the wheel.
- The Bonus symbols appear on the central reels. They also offer a prize equal to the cost of the spin, without the need for them to be on a winning line.
- Three wheel symbols provide a spin on the Wheel.
- The prize obtained on the Wheel multiplies the value of the cost of the line that activated the phase.
Free spin phase
- Three or more Bonus symbols provide a free spins phase. The amount of free spins as well as multiplier for all of the prizes during this phase is determined by the result of the previous mini game.
- During this phase, all of the prizes obtained are multiplied by the multiplier obtained in the mini game.
- During this phase, three Bonus symbols give the same amount of additional spins obtained in the mini game that activated the current phase, up to a maximum of 50 free spins in total.
- The free spin phase is played with special reels, without a golden Scatter or Wheel symbols.
- The free spin phase is played at the same betting level as the spin that activated the phase.