These are the Game Procedures (the PROCEDURES) for Ryan O’Bryan (the GAME). When you play the Game, these Procedures, the Game Specific Rules for Ryan O’Bryan, the Rules for Interactive Instant Win Games or Slots (the RULES) and the Account Terms apply. All of these documents can be found on Islands Lotto website. The Game Specific Rules can be found below.
Any word or term in these Procedures that has specific meaning will have the meaning given to it in these Procedures or the Rules (unless the context clearly indicates otherwise).
How to play?
Click on 'Play/Try', then on 'Try Game' or 'Play Game' and then on ‘Continue' when the game screen opens.
To start a play, you need to choose the bet amount by clicking on the + or – buttons located in the bottom centre of the screen and press SPIN button. Alternatively, you can press 'AUTOSPIN'.
The SPIN button makes the spin with 30 lines along and the total selected bet.
By pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
If a line can give more than one prize, that line will be awarded with the combination that produces the highest multiplier.
You choose your bet amount from 18p to £1.80
The expected user return (RTP) is approximately 95.4%.
- Ryan O'Bryan is a slot machine with 5 reels and 3 rows that have 30 lines with a free spin phase.
- The PLAY button starts a spin with 30 lines along with the total bet chosen (alternatively the space bar can also be pressed).
- When pressing AUTOSPIN you will automatically play with the selected number of spins.
- In the case of a line giving more than one prize, said line will receive the prize associated to combination of the highest multiplier.
- The winning combinations and prizes are decided in accordance with the PRIZE TABLE.
- Calculations of the prizes are based on the combinations of consecutive symbols from left to right.
- The Wild symbol may replace any other symbol except the Bonus and Scatter symbols.
- The Multiplier Launch mechanism may be activated at random during any normal spin. When this mechanism is activated, Ryan O'Bryan will launch at random between one and four times. Each launch will increase a multiplier that will be applied to the total prize earned through the spin that activated the mechanism.
- The Blocked Reel mechanism may be activated at random during any normal or free spin. When this occurs, the fourth reel will spin for longer than normal.
- The Fairy Dust Wilds mechanism may be activated at random during any normal spin. When this mechanism is activated, a random quantity of Fairies will come out of Ryan O'Bryan’s hat, leaving random Wilds as it passes through the reels.
- The Magic Centre Reel mechanism may be activated at random during any normal spin. When this mechanism is activated, the Fairies will take out a random quantity of Wilds from the centre reel, and will distribute them over positions on reels chosen at random.
- The Scatter symbols may appear on the first, third and fifth reels. Three Scatter symbols allow entry to the pot of gold mini game.
- The Bonus symbols may appear on the second, third and fourth reels. Three or more Bonus symbols allow entry to the free spin phase.
- At random, a bonus symbol will appear at the feet of Ryan O`Bryan. Said symbol will count when it comes to determining if free spins have been achieved or not.
Free spin phase
- Three or more Bonus symbols win a free spin phase. When entering this phase, the double roulette spin will determine the quantity of free spins as well as the multiplier related to the prize obtained in each spin.
- The free spin phase is played with special reels without the Scatter or Bonus symbols.
- The free spin phase is played with the same bet amount as the spin that activated the phase.